Tomato, olive, asparagus and bean salad
- 2 portion(s), standard Asparagus, raw, trimmed, halved
- 230 g Haricot Beans, cooked, rinsed, drained
- 4 medium Tomato, cut into wedges
- 40 g Olives, in Brine, green, drained and sliced
- 40 g Basil, fresh
- 1 teaspoons Lemon(s), rind, finely grated
- 1 tablespoons Olive Oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice, Fresh
Preheat a grill or barbecue over high heat. Cook asparagus for 1–2 minutes each side or until tender.
Place asparagus, beans, tomato, olives, basil and rind in a large bowl. Whisk oil, vinegar and juice in a small jug. Drizzle dressing over salad. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Toss to combine. Serve.