Corn on the Cob with Chilli Herb Dressing
- 4 medium Corn on the cob, boiled
- 1 individual Chilli, Green or Red, red, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 small Onion(s), red, finely chopped
- 1 medium Lime(s), zest and juice
- 1 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Coriander, fresh, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoons Black pepper
Cook the corn on the cob in simmering water for about 10 minutes, until tender. Alternatively, preheat the barbecue and cook over the coals for 12-15 minutes, turning often.
Meanwhile, mix together the chilli, onion, lime zest and juice, vinegar and coriander.
Place one corn on the cob on 4 serving plates and spoon the chilli mixture on top. Season with black pepper, then serve.