Activity gives you incredible health benefits, reduces stress, helps you feel comfortable in your own skin, boosts your energy… and it helps you maintain weight loss too. That’s a win-win followed by more wins.
Our approach to fitness is simple: it’s about pleasure, not pressure. Do what you like, when you like, as often as you can. To help boost your activity plans, we’re inviting all Weight Watchers members to come together and make Saturday 9th – Sunday 10th June your 5k goal weekend. Whether you cover your 5k by jogging in the park, walking along the river, cycling around town or swimming in your local pool, how you go the distance is entirely up to you.
Come and join our Wellness Coaches at free 5kMyWay events throughout the country: (many more dates to be added throughout the week)
- Galway – Renville Park, Oranmore, 9th & 10th June, 11am. Meeting point: entrance to woods
- Limerick – Parkrun (walk), University of Limerick, 9th June, 9.30am. Meeting point: Boat House.
- Clare – White Strand, Miltown Malbay, 10th June, 10.30am. Meeting point: Surf Life Saving Center, White Strand Pier.
- Kildare – Main Street, Celbridge, June 9th, 8am. Meeting point: Castletown gates.
- Dublin – River Valley Park, Swords, June 10th, 10am. Meeting point: Peacocks Bar.
- Dublin – Balbriggan, travelling a beautiful scenic route through the town and along the beach and back, 10th June, 9.30am. Meeting point: Weight Watchers venue (unit beside the entrance to the green car park) Millfield Shopping Centre.
- Cork – Ballincollig Regional Park, June 9th, 9am. Meeting point: Lidl in Ballincollig. Members must pre-register with Park Run Ballincollig.
- Carlow – Carlow Town Park, June 9th, 9.30am in conjunction with Carlow Town Park Run. Meeting point: the bridge on the Barrow Road opposite Carlow Town Park.
- Carlow – Rathwood Rath, Tullow, 9th June, 9.30am in conjunction with Tullow Parkrun. Meet point: meeting point for Parkrun.
Share your experience on our social media channels using the hashtags: #WW5kMyWay