Seafood and Chorizo Fricassee
- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 50g (1 ¾ oz) chorizo, diced
- ½ onion, chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove, chopped finely
- 200g (7 oz) pre-packed seafood selection
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a non stick frying pan and spray with the cooking spray. Cook the chorizo for 2 minutes, then add the onion and garlic and cook for 6-8 minutes until softened and a little golden.
- Increase the heat to high and add the seafood season and fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently. Pour in the white wine and bubble for a few minutes. Remove from the heat, stir in the parsley and serve immediately.