This is a great way to jazz up an omelette and it's delicious served with a zero ProPoints value salad or can be eaten in a variety of different ways for a breakfast, a lunch or a dinner.
ProPoints Value | 4
Servings | 1
Preparation Time | 1 min
Cooking Time | 10 min
Level of Difficulty | Easy
- Low fat cooking spray
- ½ small onion, sliced thinly
- ½ red or green chilli, de-seeded and diced
- 2 eggs
- A pinch of ground cumin
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 heaped tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a non stick pan until hot and spray with
the cooking spray. Fry the onion and chilli for 4-5 minutes, adding a splash of
water as needed to prevent the onion from sticking and burning.
- Beat the eggs with 1 tablespoon of water, the
ground cumin and seasoning. Stir in the tomato and coriander then pour this
mixture into the frying pan.
- Cook over a medium heat until the omelette is
golden underneath and just set on top. Turn out on to a warmed plate.
For Breakfast: Serve the omelette with a side of mushrooms
fried with low fat cooking spray for no extra ProPoints.
For lunch: Try this omelette rolled up inside a 42g soft
flour tortilla for an additional 3 ProPoints.
For Dinner: Serve this omelette with 200g baked beans and
100g Weight Watchers chips for an additional 9 ProPoints.