Hearty chicken soup
SmartPoints Per Serving: 4
- 1 litre (1 ¾ pints) chicken stock
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 80 g (3 oz) small dried pasta shapes
- 300g 10 ½ oz) skinless boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 bay leaves
- 150g (5 ½ oz) green beans, trimmed and chopped freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pan, bring the stock to a boil. Add the remaining ingredients, except the beans, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the beans and leaves to cook for another 5 minutes before ladling into warmed bowls. Grind over some black pepper and serve immediately.