Caesar Turkey Burgers
Calorie controlled cooking spray
3 shallots, chopped finely
2 garlic cloves, crushed
40g wholemeal breadcrumbs
3 tablespoons skimmed milk
Grated zest of ½ lemon
25g freshly grated Parmesan
500g turkey breast mince
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons low fat Caesar dressing
3 tablespoons 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
4 brown sandwich thins
3 tomatoes, sliced
75g Romaine lettuce, shredded
- Spray a frying pan with the cooking spray and soften the shallot and garlic for 3 minutes, without browning.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, milk, lemon zest, Parmesan and the shallot mixture, then mix with the turkey mince. Season to taste.
- Shape into 4 large burgers and preheat grill.
- Spray the burgers with the cooking spray and grill for 12-15 minutes until cooked through, turning halfway.
- Meanwhile, combine the Caesar dressing and yogurt in a bowl for the sauce.
- Lightly toast the sandwich thins and split them open. Add some sliced tomato, lettuce, a burger and a dollop of sauce. Serve immediately.